Also, check out our “Tower of Power” package which pairs the F1 Model 812 Loudspeaker with the F1 Subwoofer!
The Bose® F1 Model 812 Flexible Array loudspeaker is the first powered portable loudspeaker that lets you control its vertical coverage pattern. Simply choose from four different settings. Whether you’re playing at floor level, on a stage, or facing raked seats or stands, you can now adapt your PA to match the room. And once set, the system automatically changes the EQ to maintain optimum tonal balance for each coverage pattern. So, wherever you’re playing, you can have the right coverage for the right room.
- Exclusive flex array can be configured into four unique shapes (“Straight”, “C”, “J” or “Reverse J”), allowing the customer to choose the best possible coverage pattern for the application
- Eight-driver mid/high line array mounted on a custom 100-degree waveguide helps deliver wide, consistent coverage
- 30 cm high-performance low-frequency driver provides strong low-frequency output
- Bi-amplified design features two high-output, Class-D amplifiers to separately power the flex array and 30 cm LF driver
- Two input channels with independent volume controls and Line Level/Mic switch on Channel 1
- Can be paired with the F1 subwoofer for extended bass response